Monday, January 2, 2012

A Country I Would Like to Visit

I would like go to Venezuela, because a half of my family live there. I knew Venezuela when I was a girl, I was 4 years old, and I went with my dad, my mom and my brother. What I learned in that trip was that Venezuela is a country with a tropical climate, is very hot and wet. Also I knewits typical music and learned a little of typical dances.  I would like to learn more about Venezuela, the culture, manners and typical foods. I would like to see that beautiful scenery and its paradise islands.
In first place I would like to see my family. Then I’d like to visit a paradise island, like Margarita Island. It would be very nice and entertaining to go to the island with my cousins, my uncle and my aunt.
I would like to visit sightseeing only, because I won´t like to stay a lot of time in Venezuela. I would like, in the future, to live in Canada or any European country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment