Friday, January 6, 2012

Movies




Hi all. In this opportunity I will talk about the movies.
I like every kind of movies, for example, romantic movies, scary movies, comedy films and documentary.
I don´t remember a favorite movie in this moment, but I really  like “The Midnight in Paris”, “The King´s Speech”, “The Pianist” and animation movies like “Finding Nemo”, “Wally” and “Up”.
My favorite director is Woody Allen.
My favorite actor is Dik Van Dyke, he is an old actor, but I really like him because, when I watch his movies I remember my childhood. I think that he is very talented and funny. He was work in the movies: “Mary Poppins” and “Night at the museum”
There are very good movies that serve like educational resorces. For students between 14 to 17 years old its possible to use movies like “Les Choristes” or “Dead Poets Society”. With this movies is possible to teach about values and fellowship.
For children between 6 to 10 years old is advisable to use movies like “Dr. Seuss´ Horton hears a Who!” for teaching about the respect and assessment of all kind of lifes.
I think that the role of movies in the society are: entertainment, sometimes educative and to excite people. Besides the movies has an advertising role, because they spread a lot of ideas, concepts and brands.
The last movie that I watched was at the cinema day. In that day, the entry to cinema costs $1000. In 2011 I went to the cinema and I watched 4 movies in one day! I first watched “Blue Valentine”,  then I watched “Winter, the dolphin”, then an action movie that I don´t remember and finally, “Midnight in Paris” with my parents.

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen the movie Blue Valentine, but I might like see in the some oportunity

    see you

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. "UP" is a Children´s movie, but I saw this & cried a lot, it is very sad in beginning, but have a good end. The movie have a beatuy message about the old person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the movies that you mentioned except "winter the dolphin" cuz I haven't seen it, I hope to see it soon, and Up! it's one of my favorite films ever!!! I have the complete soundtrack of that movie and Sergio gave me the movie on DVD

    ReplyDelete