Sunday, December 25, 2011

Summer Classes

Hi all. My expectations for this semester are to have an interesting and new practical experience. I'm attending to a girls' home and building a project and seminar practice very challenging and motivatingnext to my friend Paulina.
I am taking 7 subjects this semester. My favorite is Philosophy with children. It’s an elective course. The only problem is that the schedule isevery Wednesday afternoon from 14:30 to 17:45. Sometimes I feel so tired at that time that it's hard to be attentiveall the time, but I still enjoy the classes and texts.
Studying in this period of holidays and vacations is complicated. To see my family and friends relaxing and celebrating while I have to do homework and study is discouraging, but my consolation is that this will be a short semester and the last before starting the professional practice.
The other additional difficulty is the sweltering heat, but I try to solve drinking plenty of liquids, and using sunscreen.

1 comment:

  1. Kol, I also hope that this semester ends quickly, but at the same time I am very happy to work with you in the girls' home C:

    hugs n kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete