Friday, January 20, 2012

Vacations

Hi all. Considering that this vacation will be brief, I organized my schedule with anticipation. Since September I started to organize events.

The first is to travel with my boyfriend and one of my best friends and her boyfriend to the Papudo´s beach. Then I'd like to go camping in the south, but it’s still not safe.

My plans are walk along Papudo’s beach with my boyfriend, going out dancing, lounging in the square, eat something tasty, swim in the pool and the sea and share with my friends.

The costs are high, but I'm trying to save money. The accommodation is covered, because my boyfriend's family has a beautiful and comfortable apartment in Papudo. Transportation is in the car of my boyfriend, luckily it is an economic car, however, I trust that all of us will help with expenses. We buy the food together. We usually go to a supermarket before leaving, make necessary purchases and split the bill equally. Luckily my boyfriend is very generous and he always helps me with expenses, that’s why it’s a very economical travel for me.

I think that holidays are important because they are the instance to  disconnected from all, to forget the stress and responsibilities, to escape the smog and bustle of Santiago. Unfortunately,  this summer the vacations won’t be so relaxing, because they are shorter than a normal year, but I will try to disconnect and make the most of them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment