Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pictures that I really like

Hello everyone. On this occasion I will talk about one of my favorite photos. Actually I have many photos that rescue unforgettable moments of my life. My father is, among other things, a photographer, and since I was born he took me many photos, slides and videos.
For this occasion I decided to share a picture of my birthday in 2009. On that occasion I made a costume party. I dressed up as Cleopatra and my boyfiend as Julius Caesar. My friends came up with creative costumes. That night was perfect :)
The group photo was taken automatically. The camera was programmed so that we could all appear in the photo. The other was taken by my brother.
I like these pictures because they make me relive a very special night. I shared with people that I love very much, danced, sang, played and laughed a lot.
Actually I always liked taking photos. I have a lot of albums with photos of my friends. Since seventh grade my mom lent me her camera to bring it to school, and I could take many photos to my friends at recess.
In my house has always been a camera, but in September last year I bought my first camera. It has 12mp, a powerful zoom, 4GB memory, it can record in HD and its pink :). I love to bring it in my backpack and use it often.
Years ago, I collected printed photos. However, since 2005, when we bought our first digital camera, we don’t print the photos. Since then, we only store them in a computer.
When I was in school, middle school, I got a fotolog. As I had many photos,  to upload one picture a day wasn’t enough, so I made collages to share several photos into one.
Anyway ... photo capturing had always attracted me. I think it's amazing to save special moments portrayed in a beautiful image.

2 comments:

  1. Is true, the photos remember special moments.

    Very nice your photo =)

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes partys is very funny. Is great take a photograph and remeber a important event. I like your photograph.

    ReplyDelete