Monday, June 6, 2011

My Vacation



Hi everyone! Holidays are my favorite time of the year. I love having free time, traveling, going to parties, walking around the city, well ... I love getting up and my only concern is: how to enjoy today? =)

Usually I visit the south of Chile. With my family I go camping to Constitution, near a beautiful lake, which lies at the foot of a mountain and a few meters from a beach and it opens almost every night. We enjoy boating around the lake and up to the river, between the mountains. At night we like to make a campfire to cook something delicious, play guitar and sing around the campfire while eating marshmallows.
I´m in a relationship since 2006, and since then we went on vacation together. There are four scenarios: going out with my family, hanging out with his family, hanging out with friends or be only the two of us =). We like to make the most of the holiday season.
With my boyfriend's family we have visited La Serena, Concepcion, Salto del Laja, Papudo and Santa Cruz, among others. My boyfriend's family has an apartment in Papudo, and we always go in the summer to spend several days there.
I have gone abroad three times. As a child I traveled to Venezuela to meet my paternal family. I visited the cities of Caracas and Barquisimeto. Then, when I was 15, we traveled to Argentina, specifically Mendoza, and my last trip abroad was to Brazil. In one of my sabbatical years, I went with an aunt and my brother to visit Buzios. We toured beautiful beaches, tasted exotic foods in a boat and sailed to a paradise island =).
Anyway ... visiting new places and spend time with the people I like make holidays my favorite time of the year. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the holidays too. I really waiting for this. I hope one day go to Brazil like you. I think that it is very funny ! Good luck in the next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, holidays is the best time of the year.

    Besides is great travel with boyfriend.

    Bye !

    ReplyDelete