Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Free Time


My free time is relative. There are weeks when I have spare time and I can be dedicated to leisure, but there are periods when I feel collapsed.
I spend much of my free time with my boyfriend, sharing with my family and hanging out with friends.
In my free time I like watching TV. My favorite cable channels are the music channels, but I also really like the cartoons and the movie channels. Sometimes when I'm with my dad, I watch the History Channel, Discovery or Animal Planet. I enjoy watching and commenting documentaries with him.
Pets are my hobby. I love animals and when I have free time I enjoy playing with them. I have a dog and four cats.
The next weekend I hope to get out of Santiago, because I feel that I need to escape for a couple of days of stress and air pollution in the capital.
I manage my own time preference always to the relaxation, entertainment and share with the people I love. The truth is that the study is never one of my priorities at the administration of my free time. However, I do not regret the way I order my chores, I feel happy and satisfied :) 

4 comments:

  1. I watch "The price of history" in the History Channel, is very good. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is fun when You have free time... =)

    Bye, I see you in the class

    ReplyDelete
  3. The histoy channel is good, also discovery...

    Bye,greetings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kol remember the said your dad about have more animals in your house.
    Remember "threat" jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete