Saturday, May 7, 2011

Technological Devices





For me, technology is a set of tools that, giving the proper use, can greatly facilitate some daily chores. I think the most important contribution of technological advances has been to promote various communication channels, such as cellular telephony, internet, chat programs and even video calls. These information technologies have been of great help to keep people communicated within and outside the country, in real time.

Among the technological devices that I use, I couldn´t choose a single favorite, I have two. The notebook and cellphone.


I have cell phone since 13 years old and notebook since 20. I use them to communicate with my friends and family. Half of my family lives in Venezuela, and I greatly simplifies communication with them through internet.

I use both devices very often, not a day passes without taking up my cellphone or my computer.

I like them because they have many uses. I can work with them for the university, playing or listening to music, among many other things.

I think that life without technology would be complicated in some ways, but, in others, it could be so much simple.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Raquel. It's true, the technology is very important for communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, the technology is a very important part of our lifes. We can´t live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I like very much it!
    the notebook and cellphone are the best! I don't live without its.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cell phone and notebook are necessary for the University!, principal for mainly of the comunication

    kiss

    ReplyDelete