Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friendship

Hello everyone. This week I'll tell you about my friends. Throughout my life I have met many good people, loving and kind that have given me happy moments, however, not many people had stood by me throughout the years. I remember fondly each and every one, but there’re few that I can consider true friends.
In my school days I had a stable group of friends, we were considered the "nerds" of course, but we never really mattered, we were happy with our whining :). My best friends from then are called Catalina, Luz Marina, Camila and Denise. I have always valued honesty, trust, kindness and dedication of all of them. I think these are important virtues for a long lasting friendship.
I don’t make friends easily, honestly I consider myself a pretty shy person, I can hardly show my personality with new people in my life, but I've been fortunate to meet people willing to enter the long way which means to know me and also have shared their virtues, their love and their time:).
As for me ... I try to be a good friend, I do everything that I can to help my friends when they need it and I care to tell them and show them they can always count on me.
Throughout my life I've had more than one best friend, but the one that has marked my life more deeply is Catalina. We met in college.We were fellow students from the 7th through 4th medium. We had a lot in common, I felt very comfortable and happy with her. When we graduated and entered in college, we drifted apart... We still talk, but it's pretty sporadic, and now we do not have much in common, however, I still cherish memories of those incredible years of friendship.
In college I made great friends and I hope our friendship to last for many years :). Paulina, Makarena, Ada, Carolina and Dario are the people who make my college days more motivating, entertaining and dynamic :D

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! The time past, but not the friends. You have reason, whit friends all is more entertaining. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...the true friends are few, but very important in the life.

    bye

    ReplyDelete