Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Music


It´s  a fundamental element in my life. I like to listen music on the way between the university and my house, before going to bed and when I'm alone in my room with the lights off, to put a good CD and listen from the beginning to the end.
I listen almost everything. The styles that I like go from pop, folkloric, funk, latin, rock-pop and others. The bands that I hear at this time are: "Los Amigos Invisibles", "Teleradio Donoso", "Jamiroquai", "Illapu", "Los Jaivas", "Spice Girls", "N Sync" ... anyway, I enjoy many styles and artists.
I've been in some live concerts. I was also twice in the Festival de Viña. In the year 2007 I saw the group "La Oreja de Van Gogh" and "Bacilos" and in 2009 I saw "Juanes" and "KC and the Sunshine Band"
Do you know? In my house we have a whole room dedicated to music. There are all kinds of instruments: guitars, keyboards, basses, microphones, even two drums!. Also I always find myself with some instruments scattered around the house. My dad has always encouraged our musical abilities; however, I believe that mine is singing. In the other side, my brother plays all kinds of instruments and composes beautiful songs. I enjoy singing them, and sometimes recording with him.
Music is important for people because it´s a beautiful way to "materialize" emotions, to express them in an artistic way, perceptible for everybody, and interpretable in many ways.

3 comments:

  1. I love the songs that your brother makes <3

    and sing karaoke with you but I think we need the "H.K song" in ultra star xD ajjajaja...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spice Girls, remember of my childhood :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are of a style very diverse.

    I love Jamiroquai !

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete